Welcome to the world of Google Voice. Within your Google account you have multiple things you can create throughout Google that will help you enjoy your experience within Google. Today I’m going to walk you through setting up your Google voice phone number. Below will be valuable information that you can apply to your Google voice as you read this article. For those just starting off and have no idea what a Google Voice number is within Google, I’ll give you a quick rundown on what it is, and how it can help you. Google voice was created for those that take online marketing serious, for those that are entrepreneurs and want to take there business or what ever they may be doing online to the next level. Google voice is meant for a business phone number for you, that Google has provided that you can use for free ( as long as the calls are made in the U.S, additional fee’s may follow for long distant calls). You can use your Google voice number to make calls, receive calls, send text messages, and start a Google Hangout (Video call).
Google is a powerful tool to run a online business and even a offline business. I’m going to walk you step-by-step on how to create a google voice providing text and pictures to show you exactly what I am talking about. So sit back and enjoy.
How To Get A Google Voice Number
This is ow you get a Google Voice number.
- Log into Google
- Click on “Google Voice”
- Set up your Google voice phone number, you can either create a new number by clicking “I want a new number” or clicking “I want to use my mobile number”
- Click “I want a new number”
- Add a forwarding number, before choosing a Google voice number, you have to add a forwarding phone in order to receive your calls from your cell phone
- Verify your phone , Google will call you, when they call give them the verification code that Google gives you
- Choose Your Number
- Congratulations you have a Google voice number.
Now I am going to visually walk you through step-by-step so you understand what to do, to help you I have actual pictures of what each step looks like.
- Click on Google Voice:
- Click on more at the bottom to see more options that Google has available which will lead you to the page below.
- Click on Google Voice, once you click on Google Voice you will be brought to the let’s get started page to create a new google voice number:
- Next agree to the terms and conditions to move forward.
- Now it’s time to set up your Google voice number. You can either create a new number or use your mobile phone number.
- Click I want a new number, then we are going to go into call forwarding. Before choosing a Google voice number, you have to add a forwarding phone in order to receive your calls from your cellphone.
- Verify Phone Number, Google will call you, when they call give them the verification as shown below
- Choose your number, you can get a number by searching a area code, zip code or city that you will like to have your number in or by a phrase.
- once you figure out your solution rather area, zip code, or city you will see a page like this:
Once you figure out what your area code will be Google will give you a list of options on what you can choose from as shown above.
- Congratulations you have a google voice number if you see this screen.
You have successfully created a Google Voice number when going to your back office of your Google voice number it should look like this:
That’s it you have successfully created a Google Voice Number.
How To Get A Google Voice Number
You have successfully created a Google Voice Number, now get creative and present your business in a professional manner, to your audience to build trust, a brand, and a resource center that people look to go for answers. Make your site a brand that represents you and having a Google Voice number will put you in a managers position. Want to advance and learn more about Google voice number and Google, simply click on the link below.
Want To Learn More Click On The Link Below
Love To Learn,
P.S. I hope you enjoy this training on how to get a number from Google Voice.